A1 segment hypoplasia
Citation, DOI and case data
Investigated for recurrent syncope.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
MRA demonstrates hypoplasia of the A1 segment of the right ACA.
Hypoplasia of the right A1 segment is compensated by dominance of the left A1 segment that supplies the right A2 segment, via the anterior communicating artery.
13 public playlist include this case
- Angio by Dorota
- jan17 by preet
- CNS by Dr Abdullah Hajar
- Neuro by Dra Johana Rosinger
- A1 hypoplasia by Dr Shirley Yodzis
- A1 segment hypoplasia by Mohammed alhammadi
- Cranium by Jens Christian Paul ◉
- 1st cases from each by Dr Abdullah Hajar
- 1-Beyin by Abdullah Sukun
- Tresa by Tresa John
- neurosurgery by Umid Sulaimanov
- Anatomy and variants . by Dr Lana Pshtiwan
- Neuro by Dr Omoleye, Olasubomi Jimmy