Abdominal aortic aneurysm
Citation, DOI and case data
Pulsatile abdominal mass.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
The infrarenal aorta is dilated and elongated - aneurysmal. There is a lumen filled with contrast and mural thrombus. No free fluid or intra-abdominal collection is observed.
Note of an incidental hiatus hernia and prostatomegaly.
Abdominal aortic aneurysms (AAA) are most commonly from atherosclerotic disease.
1 article features images from this case
11 public playlist include this case
- HYMS MBBS Y2 - GI Radiology by Lauren Clunie
- er cases by razan alayed
- Chirurgia Vascolare by Giovanni Savarese
- Abdomen by María Daniela Hernández Arcila
- IR by Joshua Villarreal
- Lp AMG An 2 by Vlad-Octavian Bolocan
- 2.1.4 E1 by Elisabeth Ranharter
- Casos AD23 Abdome by GIULIA RIGHETTI TUPPINI VARGAS
- MBBS - Vascular by Dr Luke Danaher
- ст by РОМАНІВ Світлана ВАСИЛІВНА
- ER abdomen by Dr Abdulmajid Bawazeer