Abdominal aortic aneurysm: extremely large, ruptured
Abdominal pain after falling. No known history of AAA.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Ruptured abdominal aortic aneurysm.
This case shows an enormous abdominal aortic aneurysm, previously unknown to the patient. The aneurysm had ruptured, but was still somewhat contained as the patient was alive at the time of the CT scan and he survived the operation.
17 public playlist includes this case
- RIG CT Intro
- Emergency Cases
- ER Thywissen
- Imaging for Anaesthetics Registrars
- UQ Med Yr 3 Med/Surg Orientation week
- UQ Med Yr 2 Acute abdominal pain
- UQ Med Yr 4 Orthopaedics - lower back pain
- GCUH Vascular Key Conditions
- 6th year general surgery cases
- 2018 Nurse Practitioner education - Acute abdomen
- ER: Abdomen: Vascular and Pelvic
- Vascular emergencies