Elderly patient with memory loss.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
MRI of the brain demonstrates cerebral volume loss, particularly pronounced in the temporal and parietal lobes, which is consistent with the clinical impression of Alzheimer disease.
Multiple white matter T2 hyperintense regions suggest a concurrent component of chronic small vessel ischemic change.
1 article features images from this case
17 public playlist includes this case
- White matter disease: an approach
- Neuro 2- Facomatoses, Dça Desmielinizantes e Neurodegenerativa et al.
- NeuroImaging 2 - Trauma, Demyelination and Vascular Lesions
- Manzoor-Rad CNS
- Neurodegenerative disease
- JC - 10
- Head and neck
- Manzoor-Rad Mixed
- BPT 2018 August
- Neuro - Clinical Conditions - Dementia
- A.emira 2B (2)
- White matter lesions