Elderly patient with memory loss.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
MRI of the brain demonstrates cerebral volume loss, particularly pronounced in the temporal and parietal lobes, which is consistent with the clinical impression of Alzheimer disease.
Multiple white matter T2 hyperintense regions suggest a concurrent component of chronic small vessel ischemic change.
1 article features images from this case
17 public playlist includes this case
- BPT 2018 August
- Neuro - Clinical Conditions - Dementia
- Manzoor-Rad CNS
- A.emira 2B (2)
- White matter disease: an approach
- NeuroImaging 2 - Trauma, Demyelination and Vascular Lesions
- White matter lesions
- Neuro 2- Facomatoses, Dça Desmielinizantes e Neurodegenerativa et al.
- Head and neck
- Manzoor-Rad Mixed
- Neurodegenerative disease
- JC - 10