Calcified intra-abdominal lymph nodes
Citation, DOI & case data
Patient was advised an IVU for a suspected ureteric calculus
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Two radiopaque densities are noted at the level of L4 vertebra on the right side.
The right ureter is normal in course and caliber.
Case of calcified mesenteric lymph nodes.
Incidental finding on the IVU study
9 public playlist include this case
- DI1 test 1 review by Dr Matt Skalski ◉
- small intestine by Hamze Shaty
- gastro by ben jacob
- Diagnostic Imaging III-Abdomen (Lab 12) by Dr. Sandra Norton
- UQ Radiology video tutorial: Abdo: Intra-abdominal calcification by Assoc Prof Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- RAL-1006 by Dr Julie-Marthe Grenier ◉
- ABDO calcification by Alwyn
- abdomen- Dr ferreiro by Antonio Ferreiro Perez
- Grad Students by Tania pringle