Recurrent episodes of abdominal pain.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Innumerable small calcific foci projected over the pancreas consistent with chronic pancreatitis.
Typical plain radiographic appearance of chronic pancreatitis with multiple pancreatic calcifications.
26 public playlist includes this case
- Abdominal calcifications
- GI for FRCR
- GIT cases
- DI1 test 1 review
- Abdominal radiograph
- Abdo - Adult Clinical Conditions - Pancreas
- BBH Med Students - Abdominal x-ray pathology
- DI 1 - Lab Exam 1 Review - GI-GU
- GI Quiz
- Surgical Exam - Alfred Hospital
- Hard to see cases
- FRCR 2B 5
- 3_125 Pancreas: Pancreatitis Diagnosis (Chronic)
- Radio exam
- DI 3302 Abdomen Review
- Medical jewels
- WSU Medstudents
- Classic radio signs