Young patient presenting with a seizure.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Pre and post contrast CT demonstrates numerous calcified 3-7mm lesions some of which demonstrate surrounding edema. These lesions also demonstrate surrounding contrast enhancement.
Features are characteristic of neurocysticercosis.
1 article features images from this case
15 public playlist includes this case
- Primer - Neuroradiology - Infection
- H & N for Julia
- RANZCR 2018 practice set 3 - Neuro
- Interesting Cases
- Tony Chen August
- RBWH Hotseat - Neuro infection/inflammatory
- viva mock
- NeuroImaging 1 - Infection, Tumours
- Neuro, Head & Neck Imaging