Osteoblastic metastases (prostate carcinoma)
Patient with severe pain in the left hip.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Frontal X ray of pelvis with diffuse, coarse, patchy areas of hyperdensity noted in the visualized bones.
Left hip implant noted.
Osteoblastic metastases in prostatic carcinoma.
5 article feature images from this case
12 public playlist includes this case
- Lesson 1: Principles of Radiologic Interpretation
- DI-2 Tumors Review
- GD: Male Genital System
- Prostate MRI
- Mod 10
- Tony's quiz May 2015
- CHR 662L Lesson 1: Principles of Interpretation
- Abdo - Adult Clinical Conditions - Male Reproductive Tract
- Interesting urology cases
- bone sclerosis
- MSK - Beginner
- CHR 664L 6 Pelvis & Symphysis Pubis