About Radiopaedia.org Courses
Radiopaedia offers a range of online courses as well as live courses that can be attended in person, mainly held in Australia. Our online courses are free in 125 low and middle-income countries and for Radiopaedia All-Access Pass holders.
UPDATE: COVID-19 Response
Radiopaedia has announced several new initiatives in order to help reduce the global educational impact of COVID-19:
- Radiopaedia 2020 Virtual Conference (June 22-25) - read more
- 25% discount across our online courses - read more
- cheaper all-access passes in more countries - read more
- free featured video lecture - read more
- free isolation tutorials - read more
We have applied a temporary 25% discount across all of our online courses including our All-Access Pass. This discount will be in place until at least 30 May 2020.
These are extraordinary times and we feel a strong duty to improve the affordability of our online courses so more people can benefit from our resources at this time.
We have also adjusted our country tiers to allow cheaper all-access passes in more countries. No country has moved to a higher price and four new countries have joined the free list. The quick summary is:
- Tier 1 countries: 41 (previously 74)
Tier 2 countries: 30 (previously 22)
- new additions: Chile, Greece, Hungary, Saudi Arabia and more
Tier 3 countries: 15 (previously 5)
- new additions: Brazil, China, Mexico, South Africa and more
Tier 4 free access countries: 125 (previously 121)
- new additions: Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, Peru
Shoulder Injuries Learning Pathway
Take your shoulder x-ray interpretation to the next level with this guided learning pathway by Andrew Murphy. Includes 40 annotated review cases along with quizzes, illustrations, audio and video.
Small Bowel PAC-MAN - FREE!
Learn how to track small bowel on CT with this interactive 12 level learning experience. Discover multiple different causes of small bowel obstruction along your way to mastering this important skill. Waka, waka... FREE
FRCR Practice Exams Online
The dates for our series of four online practice exams for those sitting the FRCR Part 2 Reporting Exams in 2020 are on hold due to the recent cancelation of the actual FRCR exams due to COVID-19. We will reschedule the practice to be aligned with the new FRCR dates when they are know. You can however still register now with practice Exam 1 available for immediate viewing. Dates on hold due to COVID-19
Canceled Events Due to COVID-19
All attendees will be notified and offered full refund.
- Trauma Radiology Course - Sydney May 3
- Emergency Radiology Course - Melbourne May 9
- Medical Imaging Anatomy Course - Melbourne June 27
This learning pathway by Associate Professor Frank Gaillard features 21 scrollable cases, over 70 minutes of video commentary, and 50 review questions.
Radiology Review Course
Over 12 hours of expert video lectures spanning seven different radiology subspecialties ideal for radiologists and radiology residents. Includes a course certificate and over 120 review questions.
Hand Injuries Learning Pathway
Take your hand x-ray interpretation to the next level with this guided learning pathway by Andrew Murphy. Includes 40 annotated review cases along with quizzes, illustrations, audio and video.
Get access to our entire online course library including over 55 hours of video teaching and exclusive content! Tiered country pricing and concession rates apply for non-doctors and trainee doctors. Visit the all-access course pass page to learn more.
Radiopaedia 2020 (June 22-25) - registrations now open
Online courses primarily consisting of video-on-demand lectures - from $45
- Radiology Review Course (12 hours)
- Emergency Radiology Course (6 hours)
- Adult Brain MRI Review Course (6 hours)
- Medical Imaging Anatomy Course (8 hours)
- Trauma Radiology Course (6 hours)
- Neuroradiology Update Course (6 hours)
- Abdominal Emergency Radiology Course (6 hours)
Guided learning experiences combining audio, video, cases and MCQs - from $10.50
- X-ray Interpretation: Shoulder Injuries (~4 hours) NEW
- Neurodegenerative MRI Learning Pathway (~5 hours)
- Trauma CT Brain Learning Pathway (~3 hours)
- How To Be A Better Radiologist FREE
- X-ray Interpretation: Hand Injuries (~3 hours)
- Small Bowel PAC-MAN! FREE
Online Practice Exams
- FRCR 2B Reporting Practice Exams NEW
- eFilm Reading Practice Exams (for RANZCR Part II)
- Radiopaedia Rapids (for FRCR Part 2B) FREE
- Radiopaedia Vivas (for FRCR Part 2B) FREE
Available only to all-access pass holders
- Approach to Abdominal X-rays (35 mins) NEW
- Emergency Imaging in Stroke (42 mins)
- Trauma MRI Brain Scenario (22 mins)
- A to Z of Pediatric Imaging (60 mins)
- Imaging of Bowel Ischemia (35 mins)
- Errors in Neuroradiology (35 mins)
- Paired Neuroradiology Cases (40 mins)
- Pediatric Leave Me Alone Lesions (45 mins)
'How to' guides
Learning pathways showing how you can help shape Radiopaedia - free