In early and complete filling images acquired at rest, left first-grade vesicoureteric reflux was found. The images acquired in voiding reveal Hutch diverticula on both sides of the bladder with an actual fourth grade left vesicoureteric reflux. No evidence of posterior urethral valves.
- early filling: no defect suggestive of ureterocele, first grade left vesicoureteral reflux
- complete filling: normal contour and capacity of the bladder, no vesicoureteral reflux at rest
- lateral projection: normal bladder contour, no vesicoureteral reflux
- bladder voiding: bilateral Hutch diverticula, fourth grade left vesicoureteral reflux, normal urethra
- post-void: residual volume in bladder and left ureter