What is the first imaging study you would do on a 29 year old with a breast complaint?
What percentage of breast carcinomas have a positive first line family history of breast carcinoma?
About 10%. These people are at high risk. The rest of the 90% are at risk because they are female. Most cancers you will see day to day have no family history which is why "average" risk is potentially misleading for the lay public.
Palpable mass right breast.