17/05/19 Dr Dugdale Tute
Not all cases could be found. So please look at the list below.
1. Chest wall lesion erosion right 1st rib
2. Fluroscopic images of Right VUJ stricture on anterograde ureterogram (post traumatic retrograde urogram)
3. Lymphangitis Carcinomatosis, bilateral lung lesions
4. Monteggia Fracture
5. Pyloric Stenosis
6. C/O left sided weakness and parasthesia. Colloid cyst (know the size - > 1cm - sudden death risk) also VHL (spinal cord enhancing lesion and left eye hyperdense lesion)
7. Multiple intracranial cavernomas (likely to be HHT) (review vascular malformations)
8. Rickets disease (tib fib anteeior bowing and CXR - rickets rosary)
9. 12 y.o. MPS (Morquio Syndrome) cervical spine beaking, femoral epiphyseal dysplasia, gracile bones
11. Trauma building collapse 1 week ago c/o headache, intracranial nail - think about sinus thrombosis.