12 months amenorrhoea. Now with light PV bleeding.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Polyp noted within the cervix. Vascular "stalk" noted on Doppler.
Cervical polyps are local ares of mucosal proliferation, and less commonly may be mimicked by endometrial polyps that protrude into the endocervical canal.
1 article features images from this case
16 public playlist includes this case
- Gynaecology Viva 8
- WDHB - O+G
- O&G - Clinical Conditions - Uterus, Cervix and Vagina
- 4b_006 Abnormal Bleeding Clinical Aspects US
- gynae stuff
- Revision - Gynae -
- Gynae Viva Ultrasound 3
- O&G tut
- Abnormal bleeding clinical aspects: US
- Abnormal Endometrium: US, CT , MRI
- 4b_009 Endometrial Abnormalities
- Gynaecology Viva 5
- kejsy #1